Project Manager & Business Analyst
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Software Development team based in Malta, in our international organisation with offices in Europe and the US.
The chosen candidate will be required to meet identified client business needs and manage, lead and direct projects to achieve the goals, purpose and output within agreed timescales and standards.
What will you do…
- Develop, direct and motivate the Project Teams.
- Create, plan and monitor project plans in terms of agreed timelines, outcomes, cost and quality.
- Act as the main contact person for the client and internal team
- Gather and analyse business requirements, update on progress and deliverables.
- Consult extensively with all stakeholders to obtain a clear understanding of the business requirements.
- Manage risk, including the development of contingency plans.
- Perform testing of deliverables and take corrective action where necessary.
- Prepare status and progress reports and present them to senior management.
- Document all work in accordance with agreed standards. Update / monitor project management tools
- Ensure timely communication with and to all stakeholders
- Work on multiple IT implementation projects simultaneously.
- Provide training related to the integration and configuration of products.
What you get from us…
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Budget on education, we want you to grow.
- A very special feeling to be working on projects of national interest and across various sectors.
What we need from you…
- Bachelor degree or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Relentless customer focus and willingness to exceed expectations.
- Conversant with project management methodologies and techniques (e.g. PRINCE 2, AGILE and PMI).
- Certified project manager, with comprehensive knowledge of software development
- Good knowledge of the payment processing environment.
- Proactive, bias for action and identifying opportunities.
- Strong leadership skills and team management skills.
- Able to perform well under pressure.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the IT services industry, and also provide your expertise.