2i Ltd is a fast-growing software solutions provider with a head office in Malta, and offices in Serbia and the USA. We are looking for a Technology Analyst to support a number of business-critical applications in a heterogeneous technical and challenging environment.
The Technology Analyst calls for the right candidate to convert business requirements into technical specifications and deliverables and to determine how functionality is to be achieved and implemented using CASE analysis and tools.
What will you do…
- Liaise with Business Analyst/s, and or Client/s to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications.
- Design technical solutions using CASE tools and UML diagrams to achieve business objectives and document all work in accordance with agreed standards.
- Validate and further develop functional requirements into technical requirements/ specifications
- Understand how data will flow from one system to another (including Data Warehouse) and recommend changes accordingly.
- Derive non-functional requirements from a technical perspective
- Put forward technical requirements to ensure conformity with application architecture.
- Conduct technical impact assessment and determine dependencies (systems, architecture, data architecture, infrastructure, IT security perspective).
- Prepare analysis reports for systems upgrades.
- Ensure the governance practices are adopted and adhered to within the system analysis function.
- Liaise directly with external systems analysts in order to achieve faster resolution of bugs and system changes.
What we need from you…
- Good communication skills are necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Analysis and design using UML diagrams
- Experience in software development or QA environment and the software development life cycles
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar.
- Preferably certified in Certified Computing Professional (CCP) and/or Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent certifications.
- Proven ability to elicit requirements and testing, ability to learn new technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action, gives direction, and takes responsibility.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Preferably previous experience in banking, fintech industries, and the public sector.
- Excellent command of English.