2i Ltd is fast-growing software solutions provider with a head-office in Malta, and offices in Serbia and the USA. We are looking for a dynamic Front-End Developer to support a number of business-critical applications in a heterogenous technical and challenging environment. The Front- End Developer will be part of our team of software developers, and will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our tech solutions. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
What will you do…
- Liaise with Client/s to ensure compliance with business requirements and agreed specifications. • Understand user experience prototypes and/or design mockups and the ability to write HTML and CSS code from them.
- Develop, program, test, and maintain web applications including, but not limited to website, landing pages, and components using the latest technologies and tools including HTML5, CSS3, REACT, and related technologies.
- Help solve technical problems around web application design, performance, scalability, and stability.
- Write high-quality code using proper coding standards.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully work in a small, innovative, and creative team.
- Record and track change regularly throughout the development lifecycle using source control (GIT) and issue tracking.
- Share knowledge about new technologies with the team and facilitate the implementation of such technologies across projects.
What we need from you…
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience in Source Control and GIT, AGILE and Scrum
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proven ability to eliciting requirements and testing, ability to learn new technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility.
- Passionate about current trends and best practices in UI / UX design;
- Excellent command of English.