The QA Engineer will work hand in hand with the Company’s Project Managers, developers, product owners and business stakeholders to help build a more streamline development life cycle that embraces the testing creed fully. We need someone who can write and review use cases and user stories, help build automation UI scripts, as well as help with the implementation of API and integration tests.
The QA Engineer will be involved in the complete process of developing new systems and projects and be part of the complete lifecycle, so they will be responsible for the implementation and execution of testing regimes through both manual exploratory testing as well as the maintenance of an automation framework.
What will you do…
- Work hand in hand with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Help oversee the preparation of user stories.
- Write test cases based on the business requirements.
- Help build testing strategies with the development and business side of the company.
- Perform a number of testing cycles to validate solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems.
- Perform a variety of manual regression, smoke and exploratory testing.
- Evaluate, define and configure an automated software tool to facilitate the testing process.
- Build and help with the deployment of various automation scripts.
- Work with Project Managers, developers, vendors to help design a full suite of testing procedures.
- Perform investigative testing to determine the possible cause of new bugs.
- Liaise directly with developers or external 3rd parties to find solutions to various bugs.
- Create, distribute progress reports, sign deliverables to proceed with production deployments.
What we need from you…
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience in a software development or QA environment and the software development life cycles
- Experience with Cypress / Selenium/ UIAutomator/ TestComplete
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Formal qualifications, certifications in a recognised Software Testing Board
- Experience in SQL, knowledge of defect tracking systems, MS Project tools
- Ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the IT services industry, and also provide your expertise.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
- Preferably previous experience in banking, and fintech industries.
- Excellent command of English.