We are looking for Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Developers to join our team based in Malta in our international organisation with offices in Europe and the US.
What will you do…
- Develop and implement software systems and applications
- Analyse current systems and create, test, implement, maintain and document programs through knowledge of the system-development cycle;
- Responsible to track all work in the company ticketing system and to log all work effort against these tickets. To ensure that all tickets are clear, concise and accurate;
- Ensure that software solutions are written using clean and well commented code using the latest technologies possible in the situation;
- Responsible for the preparation of UAT, test cases and training material;
- Ensure that systems are well documented for IT operations to be able to deliver first and second and third level support.
What you get from us…
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Budget on education, we want you to grow.
- Trusting and challenging environment, a very special feeling to be working on projects of national interest and across various sectors.
What we need from you…
- Good communication skills necessary for interaction with clients.
- Good planning and organization skills.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or similar.
- Ability to learn new business concepts and technical solutions quickly.
- Initiates action, gives direction and takes responsibility.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the IT services industry, and also provide your expertise.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
- Excellent command of English.
How to apply…
If you’re interested, we would be glad to hear from you! Send us a covering letter and a CV addressed to email@example.com